Since 1994 of release
Repair and car operation
+ The maintenance instruction
+ Maintenance service
+ The engine
+ 3. The engine (two top camshafts)
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel and exhaust systems
+ Electric chain
+ 7. Ignition system
+ 8. The electronic block of management and gauges
+ 10. A five-speed transmission and the main transfer RPO MM5
- 11. Automatic Transmission
11.2. The terms, the accepted reductions and abbreviations
11.3. The general description of transmission
11.4. The basic knots of a transmission
11.5. Methods of localisation of leaks of a working liquid
11.6. Check of level of a working liquid in transmission 4T40
11.7. Diagnostics of malfunctions of knots of transmission
+ Running gear
+ 14. A forward suspension bracket
+ 15. A drive of forward wheels
+ 16. A back suspension bracket
+ Brake system
+ Heating, ventilation
+ Electric equipment
The description of some terms, reductions and the abbreviations connected with the device and functioning of automatic transmission is more low resulted.
Positions throttle заслонки (ДЗ):
• the Minimum opening ДЗ – corresponds to a corner of opening ДЗ which is necessary for transmission switching on adjacent higher transfer.
• Small opening ДЗ – approximately corresponds 1/4 courses of a pedal of an accelerator (25 percent opening ДЗ).
• Average opening ДЗ – approximately corresponds 1/2 courses of a pedal of an accelerator (50 percent opening ДЗ).
• Strong opening ДЗ – approximately corresponds 3/4 courses of a pedal of an accelerator (75 percent opening ДЗ).
• Full opening ДЗ – corresponds to a full speed of a pedal of an accelerator (100 percent opening ДЗ).
• Inclusion of the lowest step by full opening ДЗ – fast and full pressing the accelerator pedal, causing switching of a transmission adjacent lowest transfer.
• Nakat – car movement by the included transfer and completely closed ДЗ (the released pedal of an accelerator).
• Braking by the engine — movement of the car with completely closed ДЗ on the lowest transfer compulsorily included (manually).
• Wavy switching – is accompanied by weak longitudinal accelerations of the car.
• Double blow – sharp and strong inclusion of a friction clutch or a tape brake of a transmission.
• Rigid switching – notable fast inclusion of frictional elements of a transmission.
• Delay – a delay of inclusion of transfer. Can occur because of a delay of inclusion of a friction clutch or a tape brake at partially or completely opened ДЗ or after inclusion manually the lowest range of a box.
• Final blow – occurs on a final phase of process of a gear change because of sharp full inclusion or схватывания frictional elements.
• Soft switching – almost imperceptible, very smooth switching of a transmission.
• Initial blow – occurs on the first phase of process of a gear change because of sharp initial inclusion or схватывания frictional elements.
• the Advancing – early switching of transfer (before the car will reach the speed corresponding to switching on adjacent transfer). Leads to an engine overload at switching on the higher adjacent transfer.
• Switching with overlapping of transfers – premature inclusion of a frictional element of the following transfer or delay of deenergizing of a frictional element of the previous transfer. Strong overlapping of transfers leads to intensive slipping of frictional elements under loading, to increase of loading and falling of turns of the engine.
• Later switching – transfer switching only after the car has considerably exceeded the speed corresponding to switching on adjacent transfer. It is accompanied by increase of turns and engine noise.
• Rupture of a stream of capacity, slipping of frictional elements – is accompanied by short-term, sharp increase in frequency of rotation of a shaft of the engine because of removal of loading in the course of a gear change.
• Sharp switching – stronger, than at "rigid" switching, inclusion of frictional elements. Sharp switching is undesirable at any degree of opening throttle заслонки.
• Pushes – a gear change accompanied by short-term longitudinal accelerations and delays of the car, similar to what can be observed at trailer towage. Sensitivity of pushes increases at blocked by
• Jolting – the repeating intensive longitudinal pushes similar to "Pushes" described in point, but stronger and fast. Jolting is usually observed in a certain range of speed of the car.
• Blow – sharp and strong inclusion of a friction clutch or a tape brake of a transmission.
• Cyclic switching – a chain of fast, short-term switchings of adjacent steps of a transmission, for example, 4–3–4-я... Transfers. Cyclic switching is accompanied by considerable change of frequency of rotation of a shaft of the engine.
БРД (PSA) – the Block of the relay of pressure.
БУТ (ТСМ) – the Block of management of transmission.
ДВВ (AS) – the Gauge of speed of an entrance shaft of transmission.
ДДЗ (TPS) – the Gauge of position throttle заслонки.
ДСА (VSS) – the Gauge of speed of the car.
ДТЖ (CTS) – the Gauge of temperature of a cooling liquid of the engine.
ДТТ (TTS) – the Gauge of temperature of a working liquid of transmission.
НЗ (NC) – normally closed (closed).
HP (NO) – normally open (opened).
ФБТ (ТСС) – the Friction clutch of blocking of the transformer.
ШИМ (PИM) – Pulse-width modulation of a signal.
ЭРД (PCS) – the Electromagnetic valve of a regulator of pressure.