Since 1994 of release
Repair and car operation
+ The maintenance instruction
+ Maintenance service
+ The engine
+ 3. The engine (two top camshafts)
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel and exhaust systems
+ Electric chain
+ 7. Ignition system
+ 8. The electronic block of management and gauges
+ 10. A five-speed transmission and the main transfer RPO MM5
+ 11. Automatic Transmission
+ Running gear
+ 14. A forward suspension bracket
+ 15. A drive of forward wheels
+ 16. A back suspension bracket
+ Brake system
- Heating, ventilation
19.2. Air central air
19.3. Diagnostics of malfunctions
19.4. Features of the conditioner
19.5. Work of a central air of air
+ 19.6. Management of air central air
19.7. The relay and switches
+ 19.8. Diagnostics of malfunctions
- 19.9. Maintenance service
19.9.1. Replacement of sealing rings
19.9.2. Rules of the reference with a coolant
19.9.3. Rules of installation of connections of pipelines
19.9.4. Maintenance of chemical cleanliness of a coolant and refrigerating oil
19.9.5. A discharge, having added oils, откачка air, gymnastics of system KV a coolant
19.9.6. Filter-vlagopoglotitelja installation
19.9.7. Receiver maintenance service
+ 19.10. Removal and installation of knots of a central air of air
19.11. Compressor V-5 – the work description
+ Electric equipment
Effective work and durability of system KB depend on cleanliness of a coolant.
At hit in system KB of extraneous substances (a moisture, a dirt, air) breaks ся stability of properties of a coolant and refrigerating oil. The temperature of boiling and coolant condensation that affects system effectiveness KB changes, there is possible a corrosion of internal cavities of units and system pipelines, deterioration of details is accelerated. For maintenance of chemical cleanliness of a coolant while in service systems KV it is necessary to observe following general rules.
1. Before dismantling of connections of system KB it is necessary to clear carefully them of a dirt and oil to prevent system pollution. Right after pipeline detachments it is necessary to put on protective caps the union and the pipeline or to screw stoppers.
2. The tool should be kept clean in a dry place. This requirement concerns also a collector of control manometres and spare parts
3 At доливе refrigerating oil of mark 525 or PAG, applied according to coolants R-12 and R-134a, it is necessary to use only pure both dry capacities and hoses that in the greatest possible degree to reduce moisture hit in oil.
4. At partial dismantling of system KB or dismantle of any unit of system it is necessary to prepare in advance all необходи мые tools and details to reduce to a minimum time of depressurization of system SQ. It is forbidden to leave system KB opened долее, than it is necessary for repair and техобслу живания.
5. Each time after system KB depressurization is necessary for pumping out carefully from it air before refuelling by a coolant. All spare parts for system KB are exposed to drying and are tightly condensed or packed. Spare parts should be stored in an original packing and be unpacked only before the installation. Before removal of packing and заглушек spare parts should have temperature of air in order to avoid condensation on them of a moisture. If for any reason the spare part is unpacked and opened, but not established in system KB, it is necessary to establish urgently into place removed tight заглушки and to pack a product.